Saturday, May 23, 2009

Passionate Pursuit of the Empowerment of Women

I am the President and CEO (Chief Empowerment Officer) of a new business, Empowered Bookkeeping LLC. http://www.empoweredbookkeeping.com/

I was inspired to start this business based on a strong personal desire to make a difference in the world by helping others given my skills and abilities in the financial realm. The focus of my business is to work with individual women and/or woman-owned small businesses to provide the tools, resources, and skills that are necessary for my clients to gain mastery of their finances so that they can go on to lead empowered lives.

The financial empowerment of women is a concept very near and dear to my heart and something which I will work tirelessly and passionately to promote.

The concept of empowerment of women will serve as the focal point of this blog. Through this powerful medium I hope to inspire, inform, elevate and educate all readers about the importance and far-reaching impact of a society filled with financially empowered women.

I invite you to help me make this vision into a reality...





No comments:

Post a Comment